Terms & conditions

BOOKING CONDITIONS
1. The self-contained property “Les Grues”, No.3 Chez Lopt, St Paul Lizonne (The Property) is offered for holiday rental by Mr. & Mrs. TM Jones (The Owners) to the renter (The Client).
2. At the time of reservation The Client shall pay a non-refundable 25% deposit of the total rental price to secure the reservation. The remaining balance of 75% must be paid 60 days before arrival. If the client has not credited it to the owner's account 45 days before arrival, he/she is considered to have cancelled the reservation and the owner has the right to find another client for the same period. If a cancellation is necessary later than 60 days before arrival, we will endeavour to re-let the reservation. If successful, we will refund payments made, less any shortfall in rental income and any additional advertising costs incurred.
3. A security deposit of £200 is payable at time of balance payment. This will be refunded, less any breakages or extra cleaning costs, two weeks after your booking ends.
4. Reservations made within 60 days of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
5. The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 10am on the last day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
6. The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed 6 unless the Owners have granted written permission.
7.  Bed linen and towels for indoor and pool-side use are provided.
8. Smoking is not allowed within the house. It is permitted on the terraces and in the garden.
9. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in the clean and tidy condition you would expect to find it. No litter should be left on the terrace or garden. If excessive cleaning is necessary, the cost of the cleaning, depending on the time needed, will be deducted from the security deposit. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause a disturbance to residents in neighbouring properties.
10. The Client shall report to the Owner or their agent without delay any defects in the property, or breakdown in the equipment, machinery or appliances in the Property or garden, so that arrangements for repair or replacement can be made as soon as possible.
11. We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur beyond our control and we may have to make alterations to or, exceptionally, cancel a booking. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking and, if it is necessary to cancel your booking, we will refund the balance of any money you have paid us, by immediate bank transfer. We would also assist you to find alternative accommodation.
Payment of the deposit means that the above terms and conditions are accepted and will be adhered to.

Mike Jones
Lamley House
Graham Street
Penrith
Cumbria
CA11 9LG

Tel: 01768 865458

 


10.02.2014